[ExI] i got friends in low places

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Aug 26 14:39:41 UTC 2022

...> On Behalf Of Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] i got friends in low places

On 25/08/2022 19:29, Spike wrote:

>>. I understand it has been a bit dry in Europe this summer

>.Spike, stop it this instant!

>..You Yanks don't do understatement. It doesn't suit you. Leave it to the
experts, please.

>.Ben

Me yanks?  I only live here Ben.  I did DNA and discovered how many of my
ancestors came from Scotland.  Have half a mind to move back there.

I think BillK lives around there somewhere or has friends and relatives from
there, and he seems like a most agreeable chap.  The Scots know how to live:

They have servants and everything!  Hasta be true, saw it on Downton Abbey.