[ExI] go canes! was: i got friends in low places

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Aug 31 03:10:46 UTC 2022

Woohooo!

The 'Canes have runners on first, second and third, bases loaded!

Since 2022 is three days from moving into second and five days from setting
the record for the quietest Atlantic years since 1966, I am showing below
the 5 day outlook.

If I use their numbers for probability of becoming a named storm, I get 87%
chance at least one of them will score a name in the next 5 days.

If we look at the 3-day outlook, it is a tossup.

Go 'Canes!

Side note: spike, you're strange, pal, just weird, he said to himself.  Why
the heck are you cheering for a dang storm?  That's psychotic behavior
spike! he opined.  On the contrary spike, spike countered himself.  We might
help determine if Atlantic hurricanes correlate with bringing much-needed
rain and cooler temperatures to Europe.  Now I will grant me, debating
myself in a public forum is vaguely psychotic behavior, however it is a
kinder, gentler form of psychosis, harmless, mildly entertaining perhaps.  I
am entertaining the hell outta myself with it.

Go 'Canes!