[ExI] go canes! was: i got friends in low places

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Aug 31 19:08:37 UTC 2022

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: go canes! was: i got friends in low places

>.Woohooo!

>.The 'Canes have runners on first, second and third, bases loaded!

Hey cool, the latest update is (I think) good news.  Reason: the low
pressure system looking most likely to form a named storm is number 3 on the
map shown below.  Notice its position:

This is a good thing, for if a storm or hurricane forms up there that far
north and east, the prevailing winds will push the moisture eastward where
it is needed.

I was educated just after they stopped teaching geography in the public
schools, so I don't pretend to know where the heck on the globe the more
obscure countries are, such as.like. "Tannu Tuva" or "Eswatini" or "France"
but if the breeze pushes that moisture from storm 3 over away from the one
country I do recognize by sight, then it must be getting closer to those
other outfits listed above which I think are in need of rain.

Next satellite update will be in about 2 hrs.  Stand by for NEWS!