[ExI] chinese fires, was:RE: book review

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Dec 1 05:49:45 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg via extropy-chat

>…Spike my man the way you talk about society and politics is what I imagine it would feel like if some philosopher came up to you and said that pi is exactly 3

Ja perhaps so Will.  If she did, I would say she is exactly wrong.  Falsifying evidence is exactly wrong too.  Always.  Not approximately wrong.  Exactly wrong.

In that particular case, it might have gotten a number of valuable US-sympathetic Russian CIA assets killed.  That too is exactly wrong.

spike

… for the FBI falsifies evidence.