[ExI] Twitter and free speech

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:29:38 UTC 2022

Fun question however:  are we ready to admit that money and political power
have become indistinguishable?  How did that happen please? spike

An assortment of tribes decided to band to fight  against outside foes
(like the Persians).  A king was elected.  The first in history.  Power.
Now tell me:  what king with the power to amass some money and goods and
women would pass up the chance?  The king has the military behind him (he
pays them off with some of his excess) and that is the way it is with all
authoritarian regimes.  I suspect this is the way it was many thousands of
years ago.  Whyever would those in power give up the life style?  bill w

On Fri, Dec 2, 2022 at 9:56 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <