[ExI] pay to not play

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Dec 5 20:06:05 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

.

>…How do we know the computer repairman didn't edit said copies before handing them over, as would be consistent with an attempt to forge evidence?

Because the FBI could detect that.  The FBI would be highly motivated to offer us any indication the messages are bogus.  They have the metadata and they have the early testimony of a business partner Tony Bobulinski.

But in principle I agree Adrian with your objections, and I am more optimistic as I have been in years.  Having Twitter in the hands of someone I trust is a giant leap for mankind, if someone doesn’t slay him.