[ExI] Got the jab?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Dec 6 17:31:41 UTC 2022

.> On Behalf Of Gadersd via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Got the jab?

>.Is the money really worth the utter exhaustion?

Gadersd, to successfully answer that question, we need to derive some
standard unit of exhaustion, then we can do cost/benefit ratio analysis in
terms of that standard (fun challenge: think of a name for the standard
fundamental unit of exhaustion (metric units please.))

The whole question has some inherent difficulties, for I am scandalously
idle, having been cheerfully retired for 14 years.  Now I voluntarily hike
in the local hills regularly, giving myself exhaustion at no profit.  This
is still an understatement, for I get exhausted at an actual cost: I need to
drive to the trail head and I wear out shoes.