[ExI] pay to not play

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Dec 8 16:06:51 UTC 2022

Subject: Re: [ExI] pay to not play

>…How many of these moderators would turn out to be bots, akin to those that Elon was worried about?

That wouldn’t matter if the advertisers pay anyway.  This isn’t about content really, it is about saving Twitter.

Twitter turns out to be a valuable source for information, better than mainstream news in a way.  I get stuff from all over the spectrum, which gave me another idea: sign up to get a completely random tweet regularly, just a randomly-chosen number corresponding to a time perhaps at which a tweet goes up.  It could even be entered by a user, resulting in a random tweet.  One could get a pretty good unfiltered idea of what the proletariat is discussing.