[ExI] pay to not play

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Dec 8 18:44:54 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

And is 'truth' now a popularity contest?
This is a problem that Wikipedia has.
On controversial subjects, Wiki wars develop with comments being taken
down then reinstated as the war goes on.

>…Good point.  Is Elon capable of learning from Wikipedia's example?

He did, Adrian.  What we have demonstrated is that no one can be hired or elected or assigned to be the collective arbiter of truth, for we as a society, democracy or otherwise, as a nation, as a coalition of nations, as a planet, do not collectively know what the truth is.

But we can profit from the ongoing debate.