[ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Dec 13 15:09:15 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Dave S via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

On Tuesday, December 13th, 2022 at 9:45 AM, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>>…In any case, Twitter has become my main news source because I can control it, unlike the mainstream press which chooses what you see and your only choice is take it or leave it.

>…I don't use twitter as a news source, but that sounds like a great way to create an echo chamber. People naturally like them because they confirm their biases, but they really aren't a great way to stay informed.  -Dave

Mainstream news is better?  How?  Why are there still so many unanswered questions please?  Such as… the obvious ones regarding that hammer business: why are we not being shown the police video?  And why do we still have so many unanswered questions about the guy who appears to have led the Jan 6 riot on the capitol, Ray Epps?  Where is he, and why can’t the FBI find him?  Reporters seem to be able to find him.  Mainstream news isn’t asking those kinds of questions Dave.  If Twitter echoes questions, well OK then, let them echo until we get some answers.