[ExI] Fusion breakthrough

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Wed Dec 14 14:20:55 UTC 2022

Quoting Dave Sill:

> We interrupt this conspiracy theory discussion for some interesting
> science news.
>
> -Dave

Right? You would think that people would be dancing in the streets,
knowing that their children wouldn't have to fight to the death over
the last barrel of oil, eat each other, or hold hands singing Kumbaya
while the lights went out forever. This is huge. This gets Malthus off
of our backs for the foreseeable future and moves us much closer to
becoming a space-faring type I civilization. I literally cried when I
heard about this.

Stuart LaForge