[ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Dec 14 20:12:13 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Dave S via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

On Wednesday, December 14th, 2022 at 2:53 PM, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

But I keep going back to the original question: what could we have done differently?

I don't understand your infatuation with Musk. What will it take to move on from this question?

-Dave

Move on?  Dave this is the biggest story in a decade from the point of view of impact to society and the future.  What we have shown is that Musk, for all the criticism he has taken, did exactly the right thing to save Twitter.

Regarding my own infatuation with him: the man made my fortune, plus the fortunes of many around here.  They bought stock in Tesla, that resulted in many of my own neighbors becoming millionaires, which resulted in the real estate value 2.3 miles from the main engineering building soar.  I love that guy!  Rather I love the money he made me.