[ExI] scooped again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Dec 18 19:14:42 UTC 2022

In accordance with Spike's Law (by the time I come up with any idea, some
other yahoo somewhere has already stolen the idea before I had it (Spike's
other law: the yahoo already has it working by now.))

An Aussie professor rigged up a human-impersonating AI to a talking avatar.
Clearly this software is good enough to provide artificial companions for
the elderly and disabled.  She's even drop-dead gorgeous.

(91) Leta, GPT-3 AI - World First! - Leta writes a children's book with
GPT-3 + DALL-E 2 + Emerson AI - YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXo0RW0ONsI>