[ExI] Maintenance work for Extropy server

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:27:26 UTC 2022

On Wed, Dec 28, 2022 at 10:17 AM BillK via extropy-chat <

> I'm glad it is not my job to press the big red button!  :)

These days the button's an unobtrusive black or white, small, and usually
hidden off to the side where it's harder to press by accident - not to
mention often requiring two or three keys distributed around the keyboard
to be pressed at once.

Then again, many keyboards are reprogrammable these days, so one can make
it a single red button, even mapping in multiple keys to act as one if any
are pressed so as to effectively have a big button.