[ExI] punishment 3

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 15:44:56 UTC 2022

What would you call it when getting your kicks from punishing other people
becomes more important than changing the other's behavior?  Some call it
Sadism.  Overdoing punishment amounts to torture.

I think punishment should be done by people like this:  "This hurts me more
than it hurts you."  In other words an empathetic person.  One who cares
about fellow human beings.  I think it is probable that punishment done
this way creates less resentment and hostility.  bill w