[ExI] How big is our Universe?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:27:27 UTC 2022

Join Professor Brian Cox on an astonishing journey from Earth to the
edge of the known Universe.

Revisiting ‘Powers of Ten’ – what we’ve learned about the Universe since 1977

Directed by Charles and Ray Eames, the legendary husband-and-wife
filmmaking and design team, the classic short Powers of Ten (1977)
invited viewers to contemplate the edges of our understanding of
reality.

This new short video pays homage to the Eames classic by transposing
its elegantly simple premise to today - the resulting film integrates
updates in astronomy, astronomical imaging and human understanding
into its journey far into the cosmos and back again.

<https://aeon.co/videos/revisiting-powers-of-ten-what-weve-learned-about-the-universe-since-1977>
     (7 minutes)

BillK