[ExI] horseshoes, was: RE: i predict chaos

Dave S sparge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 21:33:58 UTC 2022

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 3:55 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

3D printing is cool, but when you get serious about it, you call it
"additive manufacturing". My soon to be ex-employer does some of this:

   https://www.ornl.gov/content/additive-manufacturing

Including the first 3D printed parts used in a nuclear reactor:

https://www.ornl.gov/news/nuclear-reactor-components-3d-printed-ornl-now-installed-tva-browns-ferry-nuclear-plant

Printing horseshoes would be easy but probably not economical, yet.

-Dave