[ExI] music survey

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jan 15 19:27:09 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of SR Ballard via extropy-chat

>… I recommend Ghost if you're okay with Satan Worship…

Thanks SR but I am not really a religious type.

Funny aside: I told a guy I am an atheist.  He asked me a question about worshiping Satan.  He was surprised to learn they are not the same, in fact opposites: believing there is no supernatural good guy also takes out the supernatural bad guy.  The song which says “…above us only sky…” implies below us only soil.

I am told they have some really groovy orgies however.