[ExI] music survey

Hermes Trismegistus gadersd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 21:27:49 UTC 2022

Satanism typically refers to the movement associated with the Church of
Satan. It is a counter cultural atheistic movement. Think of it as a
mockery of Christianity with Satan as the symbol. Luciferians are the
people who actually believe in Lucifer. The vocalist of Ghost is a
Luciferian rather than a Satanist.