[ExI] music survey

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 17:49:32 UTC 2022

Many thanks to those who posted their favorite pop songs.  I encourage
others to contribute.  I will NOT be posting any opinions of mine regarding
the selections.   It is possible that I limited myself:  I divide things
into classical and popular, and others may enjoy genres that they regard as
not of those two.  If so, let me know your genres that were not included.
 bill w