[ExI] enough time has passed...

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jan 22 23:56:30 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat
…

We already know what will not happen: the US government has worn out their collective credibility by the most inept response imaginable.

So you’re all gonna die, because the stupid and antisocial among you will be able to ignore whatever measures might possibly save you?

--

Stathis Papaioannou

No Stathis, we will cheerfully take whatever measures which might possibly save us.  We will ignore what our government says however.  Two very different things.  This has been amply demonstrated.  Note they are not necessarily oppose, just different.