[ExI] Tesla autopilot

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 02:59:08 UTC 2022

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> [...]

### Tesla is an insurance company and they have all the actuarial data they
need.

I predict that Tesla will at some point release a Level 4 version of FSD to
the general public and offer liability insurance as part of the package. As
I said, as long as juries don't pile on massive punitive damages this
should be quite cheap and also a no-brainer for all FSD buyers.

Rafal