[ExI] enough time has passed...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:42:26 UTC 2022

Well, if you are going to kill somebody then the anticipation is part of it
regardless of which method you use. Hell, they are supposed to suffer some,
aren't they?  I do think that no one should have to be on execution row for
years and years. bill w

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 10:33 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <