[ExI] cool infographics site

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:58:48 UTC 2022

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 10:05 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> This site contains plenty of informative graphics, such as the sunshine
> map shown below:
>

> https://twitter.com/simongerman600?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1486431267851849736%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdirectorblue.blogspot.com%2F2022%2F01%2Ftop-20-tweets-from-badblue-tonight_26.html
>

> With all our yakkity yak on alternative energy, this map explains a lotta
> lotta.
>

> spike

> ### Wow I didn't realize I moved from the Twilight Lands of Poland into
the Sunshine Kingdom of North Carolina. At least I haven't moved to the
Scorched Lands....

Interestingly, even in the wintry wastelands of Germania the
Solar-Wind-Battery solution to energy generation makes economic sense. Did
I mention I changed my mind on the viability and usefulness of solar energy
in the past couple of years, based on Tony Seba's analyses?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2RxWtF4Ds

(Did I already link to it some time ago? Whatever, this is stuff worth
knowing.)

But I still am a denier of the catastrophic deleterious global warming
story.

Rafal