[ExI] article about Rafal and his daughter

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sat Jul 2 21:25:17 UTC 2022

On 02/07/2022 21:51, Henry Rivera wrote:
> No one wants to do harm or perpetuate existing harm.

I don't think that's true. There are many people willing to inflict harm
or perpetuate harm when they think it's for a 'greater good' or personal
gain. Recent events in America and eastern Europe easily illustrate
that, not to mention China, almost all Islamic countries, Burma, the
list goes on... I'd say it seems that most people, worldwide, want to do
harm to someone or other, usually with the intention of, in their eyes,
'doing good'. This applies just as much to attitudes on the application
of genetic selection and genetic engineering as it does to attitudes on
abortion, gay rights, freedom of and from religion, self-determination,
etc., etc.

Ben