[ExI] People often think their chatbot is alive

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 00:30:52 UTC 2022

In my opinion, this kind of back and forth bleating and tweeting, going on
all over the internet, is a complete waste of time, and in fact makes
everyone more clueless, more polarized, and less interested in critically
important moral issues.

Far better to just canonizer your views, than rehashing half baked versions
ad infinitem.  Instead build and track consensus around your ideas, compare
them to better views, amplifying the moral wisdom of the crowd, and making
everyone more interested in the good arguments (those that convert people)
not the ones that polarize people.

No, Abstract systems are not like anything
<https://canonizer.com/topic/530-Are-Abstract-Systems-Conscious/2-No-Not-Like-Anything>
.

Consciousness is Physical, Not Abstract
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u_0bbxAfX0m1OzdLN61prvKRIopBGGTaTOLm_hoc3pQ/edit>

On Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 5:03 PM Giovanni Santostasi via extropy-chat <