[ExI] images

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jul 23 22:50:11 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Sent: Saturday, 23 July, 2022 3:19 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
Subject: [ExI] images

You start with an image on your laptop.  You end with a picture on your wall.

If this can be done, how?

bill w

If you want exactly one copy and you have the .pdf, this is good.  If not, take a screen snap using Alt PrtScreen, save it as a .pdf then make arrangements with Walmart to make a print of it on photo paper in the size you specify.  You can do it all by mail (email to them, snail mail to return your print.)  Alternative, some Staples and Office Depo retailers have high-quality photo printing equipment and will do this kind of thing at a reasonable cost.

I ended up going an alternative route: I bought photo paper and make the prints at home on an inkjet printer.  If you have a good .pdf the product is acceptable.