[ExI] Tic Tac shows up to Queen's Jubilee

Jason Resch jasonresch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 13:50:55 UTC 2022

The camera is focused on the jets, so if the object is much closer to the
camera than the jets that would explain why it's blurry (it's out of
focus). It would also account for the object's high apparent speed, which
we judge by the time it takes to cross the camera's field of view. If it's
closer to the camera it can do that in much shorter time than if it's far
away. So if the object is much closer to the camera than the jets I think
it could be a bird. Some commenters claim to make out flapping motion.

Jason

On Sat, Jun 4, 2022, 2:39 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <