[ExI] AGI is going to kill everyone

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:37:01 UTC 2022

Yudkowsky has been saying versions of this for at least 15 years, and it's
as true now as it was then.

If we aren't already under the complete and absolute control of a
superintelligent AGI (Yes, this is isomorphic to "God exists"), we're all
dead. It really is that simple.

Like the overwhelming majority of people who've been aware of these issues
since the 90's, Yudkowsky is an atheist, so naturally he lacks even this
possibility for the narrowest sliver of optimism.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 8:38 AM BillK via extropy-chat <