[ExI] Boy, 11, Becomes Second Youngest Graduate Ever, Plans to Make Humans Immortal

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:03:55 UTC 2022

"Speaking to Dutch newspaper *De Telegraaf*, Simons said: "I don't really
care if I'm the youngest...it's all about getting knowledge for me.

"This is the first puzzle piece in my goal of replacing body parts with
mechanical parts," Simons said.

"Immortality, that is my goal. I want to be able to replace as many body
parts as possible with mechanical parts. I've mapped out a path to get
there. You can see it as a big puzzle. Quantum physics—the study of the
smallest particles—is the first piece of the puzzle," he said.

"Two things are important in such a study: acquiring knowledge and applying
that knowledge. To achieve the second, I want to work with the best
professors in the world, look inside their brains and find out how they
think," Simons added."
https://www.newsweek.com/laurent-simons-11-second-youngest-graduate-ever-plans-make-humans-immortal-1607168