[ExI] ehhh, what? do explain please.

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jun 17 19:16:04 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] ehhh, what? do explain please.

>…You did hear that Fauci got the virus eh?  bill w

I did, but it’s the least of my worries: the current covid variant is not a serious malady.  What worries me is the implied existence of a government agency which allows its committee members to legally make money on their decisions.  That whole notion completely violates every principle of which I am aware.  This must be some kind of misunderstanding, for my mind boggles.

spike

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 1:50 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

Sheesh, did this just happen?  I am struggling to make sense of it.  Did Dr. Fauci just reveal the existence positions of political power where they can legally reap direct financial benefit from their decision?  Indeed?

Sen. RAND PAUL: “Can you tell me if anyone on the vaccine approval committees ever received money from the people who make vaccines?”

Dr. FAUCI: “People who receive royalties are not required to divulge them.”