[ExI] ehhh, what? do explain please.

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jun 17 19:48:37 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] ehhh, what? do explain please.

>…Would you like to take a guess at the ratio in Washington of the amount of money exchanged over the table, so to speak, and under the table?  This sort of thing is surely old hat.  …In short I am surprised that you are surprised.  bill w

Hi Billw, sure I get that.  But this is different.  We know that illegal bribery is very common in politics.  But now are we being told that the makers of the vaccine can legally pay royalties to the committee members who decide on approval, and disclosure is not required?  Indeed?

If this really is the case, we cannot trust what this committee did, nor can we trust the companies who developed these vaccines.

But why are we just now finding out about this?