[ExI] Fwd: New article: EM Field Theory of Consciousness

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:08:40 UTC 2022

Stathis, I think that you have proved my point:  We know that behavior that
millions of people do can predict future behavior in similar people.
Utterly no reason to invoke neurological rigmarole.  The flaw, from the
psychologist's point of view:  we aim to predict individual's behaviors.
Predicting ordinary behavior of the average of thousands proves little.  We
leave group behavior to sociologists.  Predicting that most people will be
around the mean of a symmetrical distribution can be done by children.
bill w

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 2:29 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <