[ExI] ehhh, what? do explain please.

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jun 17 20:16:09 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] ehhh, what? do explain please.

>…Didn't the FDA approve the drugs?  I cannot imagine them approving of a drug that was going to be used by millions that did not pass strict tests.  Did any of them get money?  Just the committee, I reckon.  I don't get why they were called royalties.  I cannot answer your last question.

>…Send a letter to your congressman.  bill w

The FDA approved the vaccines on an emergency basis.  Normal approval takes years.  That entire process was cut short out of necessity, and hasn’t had nearly enough time for the usual double blind testing (the gold standard of drug approval) to establish risks and efficacy.

Now it appears we took a vaccine, efficacy and risks were unknown at the time of approval, possibly based on FDA committee members who were being legally paid royalties.

Astonishing.