[ExI] Fwd: New article: EM Field Theory of Consciousness

Colin Hales col.hales at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 08:25:35 UTC 2022

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022 at 1:20 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <

> On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 1:51 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <
>
>> One of these days, I'll figure out how to describe this simple concept,
>> and everyone will finally get it.  Clearly, I haven't succeeded in
>> describing this to anyone here, yet.
>>

> Is it not possible that at least some people here understand exactly what
> you are talking about and, based on the evidence, disagree?

Sure! Write it all up, construct the arguments, get it peer reviewed and
published, like I did, and then I'll happily engage with it. I don't mind
being proved wrong. I don't mind changing my mind with a well posed
evidence based approach that has been properly peer reviewed. Bring it on.
Send me an email when you're done.

regards,
Colin