[ExI] More tracking dangers

Gregory Jones spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jun 25 23:18:39 UTC 2022

Billk I do see your point. However the constitution doesn't allow the
federal govt to assume powers or overrule state law unless the court can
find the authority among the federal govt enumerated powers, very carefully
enumerated and defined powers.  spike

On Sat, Jun 25, 2022, 1:30 PM BillK via extropy-chat <