[ExI] Webb Telescope setup going great!

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:46:25 UTC 2022

What about the star crosses on the image?
Isn't that all noise, from the optics and such?
Shouldn't it just be the star, and no cross light like that, to be a good
image, without any noise?
seems really bad to me, but then I'm clueless about such things.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 4:08 PM BillK via extropy-chat <