[ExI] 27 psychedelics??

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 04:56:49 UTC 2022

Honestly it's an uphill battle in the current medical/psychotherapeutic
milieu.  A psychedelic trip is just about the furthest you can get from the
western medicine vibe.  A fluorescently lit clinic is not a good place to
trip.  Nor is some futuristic minimalistic clinic like I've seen ads for,
in my opinion.  They need like, old houses with dim incandescent lights,
hardwood floors, incense, persian rugs, lots of throw pillows, a big grassy
yard with a pond and a flower garden, etc.  With lots of different rooms
and potential activities, spaces to change things up to calm or stimulate
the mind depending on what is needed.  And the therapists need to be
experienced in taking psychedelics themselves, there is no other way.  Just
being on a psychedelic can give you more insight into the human mind than
an entire doctorate degree.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022, 5:32 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <