[ExI] gas prices

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:48:17 UTC 2022

First off, subtract the oil that goes to uses other than gasoline.

Then deduct the portion going to other people (such as Europe, especially
right now).

Then consider just how big our demand for/use of gasoline is.

Those three factors should explain most of the problem.  Corruption and
other contributors are details by comparison.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 2:44 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <