[ExI] gas prices

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Sat Mar 19 02:45:41 UTC 2022

Hey everyone. Long time no-write.

Not to hijack the thread, I wanted to briefly tell   Spike that I bought a Tesla this week! I recall him talking about Tesla’s in the past. I got a Model 3 Long Range Awd 2018. My high performance modified 2006 wrx sti blew the motor so I’m coming from a beast. The Tesla is not leaving me feeling deprived with 0-60 in 4 secs!! In silence except tire noise. It’s a full self-driving model. It will come pick me up when it’s parked so I don’t have to walk to it. I’ve never been more impressed with a vehicle or piece of technology. Last time I felt that way with the iPhone I think. The prospect of no more gas and oil changes is great! Gas prices are so sensitive it seems. I feel blessed. It’s loads of fun. Elon Musk has a great thing going here. -Henry