[ExI] perception is reality - examples

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:57:27 UTC 2022

Much of our experience consists of realities that we create.  Think of
tastes:  music, food, fashion.

When we think of something as beautiful, tasty, chic, our perception IS the
reality.  Others' perceptions are, of course, often different.  Thinking of
ways to test the realities is just stupid.  They are what they are, and
like any perceptions, they can change.

Me - "Dad - fat is gross, yucky"  Dad, putting a piece of steak with
notable fat on it in his mouth  "The fat's where the flavor is."  Now I
know that is true.  Also, now sardines are not yucky either.  But boiled
okra still is.  OK in gumbo, though.  bill w