[ExI] Nobody knows the true colors of things, on this day of color.

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 03:58:20 UTC 2022

On Sat, Mar 19, 2022 at 2:39 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <

Michael Watkins endorses the Moorean view that colors are simple,
> non-reducible, properties of objects.

### This is silly. If somebody is colorfully hallucinating, which object's
colors is he perceiving? If I press on my eye at night I can trigger the
perception of phosphenes (have you done? try it, just a little pressure on
the eye through the eyelids will create moving greenish rings). Is this
greenish color the color of my eyes? My fingers? My eyelids? Other objects?

Rafal