[ExI] perception is reality - examples

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:38:09 UTC 2022

If you think it's according to your will, just try to make one 'face' stay
the same.  You cannot.  It's as if your brain gets tired of seeing it one
way and without your permission changes to the other 'face' as forward.

The reality:  two overlapping squares.  The perception: a cube.  The
perception is not predictable from the reality, just like any other optical
illusion.  There is no cube there, not anything 3 D.  Yet our perceptions
are very strong.  bill w

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 1:14 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <