[ExI] Another very unusual number 1/137

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Mar 25 19:33:41 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Jason Resch via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Another very unusual number 1/137

Strangely almost every dimensionless constant, particle mass, even the dimensionality of space time, happens to falls in a narrow of range, beyond which life as we know it would have no chance in this universe. I write about all of these known coincidences here:

https://alwaysasking.com/is-the-universe-fine-tuned/

Jason