[ExI] 27 psychedelics??

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 19:13:40 UTC 2022

An amphetamine psychosis is among the very worst:   *lack of concentration,
delusions of persecution, increased motor activity, disorganization of
thoughts, lack of insight, anxiety, suspicion and auditory hallucinations -
don't mess with amphetamines unless you know when to stop and can.   bill w*

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 2:08 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <