[ExI] Michio Kaku makes 3 predictions about the future

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:49:51 UTC 2022

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 7:31 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Billw, something for you to ponder until then: coal currently generates
> about 20% of the power in the USA.  If we phase that out, what do we
> replace it with?  And if we manage that, how do we generate all the power
> needed to charge the Teslas?

### The standard answer from our enemies, the environmentalists, is
"unicorn farts".

BTW, elsewhere you wrote that we would need to cover the area of Arizona to
supply US electricity needs. That sounds suspiciously huge. The estimate I
found is 22,000 sq. miles, so an order of magnitude less.

If we ever defeat our enemies, solar power might become huge in the US.

Rafal