[ExI] 27 psychedelics??

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 07:42:48 UTC 2022

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 10:49 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <

> I don't think people should be allowed to speak in such an opinionated
> manner regarding drugs if they haven't tried them themselves.  It's like
> saying you're an expert on the color red if you can only see in black and
> white.

### Do I need to take every drug before I prescribe it to my patients, or
would you perhaps let me speak about drugs to patients based on my
knowledge of the relevant published research? Because, well, I *am* an
expert on neurological drugs, even if I don't take them.

Rafal
--
Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD
Schuyler Biotech PLLC