[ExI] emotional deficits in sci-fi

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:24:15 UTC 2022

I read all of the Expanse books (anyone want them?) and have no complaint
about them except that I did not like the ending.  Philip Dick is pretty
much of an exception to anything.  I don't read dystopian or horror
fiction.  Downers.  bill

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 10:10 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <