[ExI] publish or perish?

Dave S sparge at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:35:43 UTC 2022

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 8:20 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Suppose one guy has 89 million twitter followers and another guy has 8
> followers.  Does anyone here wish to argue that their tweets are currently
> being scrutinized and moderated equally?

I think the automatic filtering is probably the same for everyone, but the
human scrutiny would likely take followers into account.

> Should they be?

Maybe. What if the 89M guy follows the 8 guy and retweets him? Does the
retweet avoid scrutiny because it was already allowed?

And what happens when 89M guy posts something innocuous and later edits it
into something that's not?

-Dave