[ExI] Truth has a liberal bias [elon on twitter]

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Nov 3 21:43:08 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Truth has a liberal bias [elon on twitter]

>…Yes, it is.  Should have been posted on the other list   bill w

Clarification:  US politics are not of primary concern to this list, but they are not banned last I heard.  There is a parallel list where political posts are welcome, and where they should mostly go, along with personal attacks if you wish.  You really can do that sorta thing there, flame others to your heart’s content, racism is allowed, sexism, any kind of current non-PC-anything can be posted on Extropolis.  I don’t have a link to it and don’t hang out there, but did while it was being formed.  It isn’t my thing.  I would prefer to stay a little closer to civilization.